At Vinco Ventures, Inc. ("we", "our", or "us"), your privacy is paramount. We're committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Personal data, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically as you navigate through the site.
Use of Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal data:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our Website visitors, except as described here. We may share your personal information with:
- Subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
contact us at: email@example.com